Subject: RE: [Leica] Tom's NEW Rapidgrip
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 07:07:18 -0800

It's odd how different peoples' ergonomic requirements are.  Whenever I take the grip off, the naked camera feels so awkward (especially with long lenses) that I immediately reattach it.  Good thing the M-grip is relatively inexpensive - you don't feel too bad if it doesn't work for you.

Paul

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Tom's NEW Rapidgrip)