Subject: RE: [Leica] exposure meter
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:02:58 -0700

try the small, compact but very good Sekonic digilite F - ambient+flash.
Because it's sp handy, I find myself using it more often than anything
else - especially when "on the move". A suitable accompaniment to an M -
otherwise it's a little weird to have a meter bigger than the camera... Not
a bad price too.

Tim A