Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure Meter
From: "Stephen Attaway" <attaway@slip.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 19:20:08 -0800

Hello LUG!
Permit me to also recommend the Sekonic L208. Besides being small, it is
reasonably accurate and its match needle via twirling the calculator dial
operation is smooth and light.
This is a much faster meter to operate than the Luna Pro or Weston Master,
both of which demand the extra step of transferring the meter reading to the
calculator dial.
The Gossen Pilot is another nice, accurate little meter.
Stephen