Subject: Re: [Leica] M5?
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:30:29 +0100

Robert,

Thank you for your input. I think I'll go for the M5 (and buy another M6
later, much later :-) I already shoot with 3 different bodies (M6, R4 and
XPan) so I don't know if the M5 will make much difference (in terms of
confusion). Let's see how it works out in the field.

Regards,

Tarek

Tarek Charara
http://www.orients-unis.net