Subject: [Leica] gigabit 35 mm film
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:04:18 +0200

I talked to the guy at Gigabit film last week and he told me the 35
mm version would  hit  the market in 6-8 weeks, PROVIDED.... ( he
mentioned a dozen things including  a new oil crisis). The sheet film
version is on sale here now.

Today I got the catalogue supplement  from Monochrome and the film is
listed there for end of year delivery. The price is DM 17 (approx
$8,-) for 36 exp. and the price includes developer. The speed listed
is 40 iso, but the man from Gigabit told me it may well be 50, they
are just now testing the final version.

Chris
- --
Christer Almqvist