Subject: [Leica] Exhibition
From: David Prakel <dprakel@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:47:58 -0500

Just to let LUGGERs know that I will be having my first exhibition, details
follow:

SEEING DOUBLE at the Community Darkroom, Monroe Ave, Rochester NY
Reception Dec 1 2000 6.30 - 9.30.
until 29 Jan 2001

Press release reads: "For his first public showing, UK photographer David
Präkel has drawn from over 30 year's worth of images. He has produced a
provocative collection of 40 paired photographs which contrast or complement
each other. Viewers are encouraged to explore and explain the connection."

Over 85 per cent are Leica pictures with 6 or so on M series cameras. The
remainder are Nikon.

I will try to get the prints (colour and B&W) up on to a web site - if I
manage I'll post the URL here.

Any LUGGERs are more than welcome - email me if you want directions.