Subject: [Leica] FS : Summilux 50/1.4 chrome
From: "Terence and Patricia" <terpat@magix.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 00:25:58 +0800

Dear friends,

For sale :

Summilux 50/1.4  (chrome) for Leica M.
Second version, ser no. 204 xxxx
Scallopped barrell,  clean E41 UVa filter included. Generic cap.
Practically mint glass, EXC ++ cosmetics with no major blemishes. Mount is
perfect.
Asking SGD1600

I've been reluctant to sell this piece, but holding on to 3 Summilux 50's is
an extravagance for me. I'd rather have a local sale, then the buyer can
inspect the lens himself. I don't have JPEGS yet but I suppose I can get
some taken if someone really wants to see some pics.

Please email me directly or page 9-2152177(Singapore)  to find out more.

Thanks and best wishes,
Terence Tan
Singapore