Subject: Re: [Leica] Items FS 11/10/00
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:24:45 -0500

At 11:58 AM 11/10/2000 -0500, Martin Howard wrote:
>Am I reading that correctly!?  $100 for a brochure?

I've been posting this for two years now, Martin!

This is a copy of the Leicaflex brochure which was printed in Germany.
ELNY killed it as it showed the nipple of a pianist in a shot over her
shoulder, so almost all copies were destroyed.  An Un-Named Person with
great Leica contacts managed to obtain a few, and these are a part of these
preserved few!  Copies of this version are quite rare.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!