Subject: [Leica] FS - 90/2 M - $850
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 07:22:30 +1100

Hi folks,

Thanks to the new lower, trimmer, sportier Aussie dollar,  I'm now happy
(yeah right!) to offer my beautiful 90/2 Summicron, the one before the APO,
the one with the gorgeous bokeh, the one with the smooth feel ....

for only $850 US.

This lens is just like new, (it was new in 97!), ie, it's perfect.  Never
bumped, dropped or handled roughly in any way.  It's the smoothest feeling
lens I have.  It comes with the lens cap, the leather case and the box.

You pay shipping, insurance, etc .....

e-me for more info., quick!

Regards

Rick Dykstra