Subject: [Leica] Ebay Bargain Item #494433260
From: craig egerer <sjegerer@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:01:44 -0500

Just thought some might enjoy this ebay ad , (MINT condition except for
two dents!!!!) I am glad to see it does not say  they are LHSA
members....
Description is below....................

Up for bid is a Leica M2 with Elmar 3.5 Lens Perhaps one of the finest
examples of this model of Leica that you are likely to see. Please view
photos carefully to appreciate how nice this camera is.

Condition: There are 3 small flaws to mention.

     1) 2 small dents at top right corner, see photo
     2) 1st curtain sluggish, needs CLA
     3) Slight fogging on lens

     Cosmetically, the lens is mint and we feel the camera is as close
to mint as you are going to find. It’s just beautiful. Sharp and clean.
Virtually no wear. Feels nice just to hold.

Replies: Reply from Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu> (Re: [Leica] Ebay Bargain Item #494433260)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Ebay Bargain Item #494433260)