Subject: Re: [Leica] Ebay Bargain Item #494433260
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 22:00:21 EST

In a message dated 11/10/2000 8:30:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com writes:

<< Craig! we've never heard of you I'm sure you are a nice guy but here's the
scoop
 on that stuff:

 "Please do not use the LUG to publicize activities at public commerce sites
such
 as eBay. We all know how to look there if we are interested, and if we are
not
 interested, we don't want to read about it here. If you are a shopkeeper or a
 manufacturer and you believe that your wares are of value to the LUG members,
 you may from time to time remind us of the existence of your business. >>

I think Craig was simply relating the outrageous nature of that EBAY
description.

Bob Figlio