Subject: Re: [Leica] Old news
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 19:53:34 -0800

><Snip>
> Okay if we stop thrashing it out now? Let's just move our respective
> soapboxes to opposite sides of the park and stop all the screaming, shall
> we? It's giving me a headache.
>
> Anyone second the motion?
>
> --Mike

I think you and Erwin are confusing your personal posts with what is on list and
we don't know what this Xtol thing is all about. Whose for it and whose against
it? You or him?
Calling us out on Erwin is like calling out Luke Skywalker agonist Ben (Obi-Wan)
Kenobi, Mike!
Ain't gonna happen! Just makes you look like you are the dark side!
Erin is the spiritual/optical/tech mentor of the lug and he ain't gonna
disappear for long from any meaningful plane!

as Shelly Berman from second city used to say:

Flying is the safest way to fly!

or that little guy from the love boat used to say.

it's da plane! it's da plane!

mark rabiner

Replies: Reply from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] Old news)