Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Sensitometry and gradation
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 22:02:00 -0500

Jim Brick jotted down the following:

> After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started
> roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral:
> When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
>
> If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is, stop diggin'.

What is this doin' on the LUG?  Either this should have been sent personally
to whomever was the intended recipient, or it seems to me that you should
have followed your own advice.  I thought we'd moved beyond sly and oblique
personal remarks.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |     It is essentially contestable.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |