Subject: RE: [Leica] Gigabit continued
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 07:35:47 -0500

I wouldn't argue that "what was good enough for Cartier-Bresson should be
good enough for us (technically speaking)."  I _would_ say that I would be
extremely happy (ecstatic) if I could get my prints to look (again,
technically) as good as HCB's!  To go beyond that would be incredible.

But is that possible once we introduce the artistic/creative side of the
equation?  In other words, can one achieve the resolution--even with Leica
lenses and gigabit film--you speak of here while shooting handheld candids
on the street?

Perhaps if the film can be pushed enough to allow for 1/1000 sec shutter
speeds @f5.6, it may be.

In any event, the film sounds exciting.

Thanks,
Dan