Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R8 system to enhance an M system
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:05:27 -0500

Hi Martin,
    Have you been getting off the wrong side of the bed lately??? :-)

I believe that every manufacture produces lenses with different flavors.
Some are true shining jewels. Why not ask people who have more experience
with the camera line..... I think real world experience does come into play
here.  If this is not the place to ask such questions, where would you
suggest?  I would rather ask for opinions here than at the local camera
store.  I think you ought to step back before blasting the board with such
negative comments with out a simple smile. :-)

Steve