Subject: Re: [Leica] Tech Pan
From: "WILLIAM BUTZ" <WILLIAMBUTZ@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 16:41:03 -0800

Hi Dick, your new pictures you took in France look great. As you know I also
use Tech Pan with my Leica M6. This afternoon I was working with my Minolta
Dimage Scan Duel II. I made prints on my Epson 1270 , 11X17 inchs. The
negatives were, FP4 in HC110, Agfa APX 25 in Rodinal and Tech Pan in your
"brew"
      All three prints showed the structure of the film. The FP4 print has
what look like a fine screen over it. The APX was nice and sharp but the
grain of the film very obvious. The Tech Pan is very smooth and is as good
as any silver print that I have made. I would like to hear from others who
are scaning silver negatives with these low cost scanners. Bill

Message from Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org> (Re: [Leica] Tech Pan)