Subject: [Leica] Re: NYC camera show
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:38:04 -0500

on 11/13/00 5:18 PM,> "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
   wrote:When does this camera show take place every month?  It might be
worth a trip
> up to NYC.
Its @ the Holiday Inn, 440 West 57th Street, between 9th & 10th Avenues
from 10--3. Sherry did NOT have a table last month, but she's usually thers
there. The next one is this coming Sunday(11/19).

There usually are a few dealers with Leica stuff. I don't know what
their prices are like--I usually look for cheap stuff--$1 series filters
odd pieces of darkroom equipment and the like. The only Leica equipment I
ever bought there were a dozen LTM Leica cassettes (mostly Leitz, NY)
for $20 a couple of months ago, The most expensive thing I bought was
a Russian universal turret finder for $85. (I sold my Imarect after that
The Russian finder is MUCH bette IMHO. This Sun., I'll be looking for
an 11X14 4-blade easel and any extra Kindermann ss reels I can find
(the're the only kind I can consistantly load right; I have 6 but would like
6 more).

- --
Bob Marvin