Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome 200 discontinued
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:46:42 -0800

Martin Howard wrote:
><Snip>  Don't like that
> over-saturated Velvia look at all.
>
> M.

I burn my eyes out going over slides on my largelight table and then I go
outside and head down the street but:
I am immediately stuck by how barely blue the sky is and how not so green the
grass is and everything is muted and soft
not backlit.
Wish they made a film called Boring Actuality 400. I don't' mind things at all
the way they really are.
mark rabiner
:)
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
who put all the colors in there we all know the real world is black and white?