Subject: Re: [Leica] those seattle luggers are CRAZY!
From: Jiri_Dvorak@idx.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:14:16 -0800

>Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:16:56 -0500 (EST)
>From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
>Subject: [Leica] those seattle luggers are CRAZY!
>
>just got back from seattle where i met up with the SLUG.
>
>they introduced me to some bizarre game they called "leicastacking" where
>
>when i woke up, they were doing jello shots out of some waitress' navel.

And I thought I knew everything about Seattle, after living here for last 18
years! Since "I'm on the digest" and I was in the middle of re-directing it to a
different email, I got the crucial piece of info about the meeting too late.
Well next time. In the meantime, I'll practice the "leicastacking" and the jello
shots :-).

Jiri