Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome 200 discontinued
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:08:41 -0600

Dean you wrote:

>>I just read that purposely perverse Magnum photographer Martin Parr has
gone
to a town called "Boring" (I think it's in Oregon) and photographed
everything that had the word "Boring" on it -<<

It's 20 miles East of Portland on Hwy 26.

Next year when the LHSA meets in Portland everyone should gather with Leica
in hand for a group shot in front the local photo store called Boring
Cameras (where they only carry AF and digital).

Dave

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Kodachrome 200 discontinued)