Subject: [Leica] Re: APX 25 in freezers underground
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:35:59 -0500

And the freezers might not even need to be underground, APX25 being
relatively slow and all.  It's probably a mite less persnickety about
cosmic rays than the "3200"-speed fillums.

2000-11-08-00:04:11 Mike Johnston:
> I wonder if I'd do that with Tri-X if Kodak ever discontinued it...probably
> not. I'm not _that_ attached to it. Or...?

So... what if Tri-X were going away but HP5+ weren't?  Could you live
in such a world, or would you have to hoard?