Subject: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome 200 discontinued
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 06:14:48 -0700

On 14 Nov 2000, Stanley E Yoder wrote, at least in part:

> Well, Roger, I do think "unwashed masses" is a relative term here.
> What % of Mother Yellow's total film sales is ANY kind of reversal
> film? Single digit, I seem to recall.

It's not even a relative term, Stan, it's MY term for the
snapshooters of the world as opposed to pros and enthusiasts
like us.

And, how much of that single digit is Kodachrome? Wonder if
these figures are available?

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica