Subject: [Leica] week 46: more bare flesh
From: "Peter A. Klein" <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:59:28 -0800

>lots of well lit bare flesh in this week's leicaslacking. okay, maybe it's
>not well lit, but there's lots of light on it. the well lit will come with
>practice. & hey no blood, no goth's this week. weird.

>http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad/index.html

This reminds me of what Groucho Marx said about "The Robe," starring
Jean Simmons and Victor Mature:  "I'm not sure I want to see a movie
where the leading man's t*ts are bigger than the leading lady's."

- --Peter
(quote is from memory, so it may not be 100% accurate, and I'm pretty
sure Groucho said it, but I know *someone* said it.  Refer all inquiries
to the office of the Florida Secretary of State.)

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] week 46: more bare flesh)