Subject: Re: [Leica] Kyle's goth's
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:09:15 -0800

Yes, Kyles work is great and it is ever being discussed over on our company
listserv.  The "Stacked Leicas" has been ripped off and being used as
"wallpaper" on one staffers computer.... I guess we'll be being sued now ?

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@picturedesk.org

Hey, I never signed a model release! And I'm being cast in an unfair light.
The picture is made to look like I'm worried about the stacked Leicas and
can't bear to watch, when in fact both stacked Leicas are mine and I
willfully and gladly placed them there (much to the shock and horror of some
of those around the table). It's slander I tell you! People will think I'm
some kind of wimp who can't stack his Leicas! ;-)

Tom Finnegan
Seattle