Subject: Re: [Leica] Pant scrapes caused by film advance lever
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:47:57 -0700

I cannot comment on the R cameras but on the M cameras with the two piece
wind lever (M4 and up), the fixing screw (underneath the plastic lever tip)
can loosen and scratch the body. Perhaps the R camera's wind lever has a
screw(s) which can loosen and cause the scratches you have on your camera.
Easy to check and easy to fix.

John Collier