Subject: Re: [Leica] Bayonet - screw adaptor question
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:12:01 -0600

The older style rear lens caps for M lenses had 3 nubs on the back of the cap
that engage cutouts in the screw adapters.  Makes it real simple to put one
of the adapters on  the camera or remove it without it being attached to a
lens.

Cheers,
Kip

Replies: Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Bayonet - screw adaptor question)