Subject: [Leica] Re: Ilfosol-S
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 22:43:28 -0800

I just developed and a roll of TMY in Ilfosol-S 1:9. The edge effects in the
prints are great and the tonal graduation is very nice. I never saw that
kind of apparent sharpness when TMY was developed in XTOL. I usually do all
my film in a roller tank but this time I just followed the directions for
hand agitation. What is the story on Ilfosol-S? Have any of the members used
it?
Thanks, Bill Lawlor