Subject: Re: [Leica] Thomas duplex super safelight
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:26:38 -0800

Frank Filippone wrote:

> Remember that the filters are a thin "plastic" between a sandwich of
> glass....... maybe gelatin filter.... material and that they "wear out".....
> they need to be sent back to Thomas every 2 years or whenever you notice the
> light fogging your paper.....
>
> Cost for a new filter set is pretty low....
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i@earthlink.net

I can't seem to find thier website or email anything.
mark rabiner
:)
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
I thought the bulb itself was almost not even in need of filtration.
That low pressure sodium itself was darn close to only the wavelengths needed.

Replies: Reply from George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca> ([Leica] RE: Thomas duplex super safelight)