Subject: RE: [Leica] Thomas duplex super safelight
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:13:43 -0500

Thomas Instrument Co., 1313 Belleview Ave., Charlottesville, VA 22901, phone
804/977-8150, fax 804/977-8151

I did a search on Thomas safelights in Google (and in my opinion the best
search engine around, no adds, and very intuitive results)

Rob Mueller
Studies in Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com
rob@studiesinblackandwhite.com