Subject: [Leica] UVa vs Skylight
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:35:39 -0000

Hello All,

 Once we are still talking about filters on the Leica lenses, let me ask one
thing about UVa and Skylight filters.  I once heard that some lenses do not
like skylight filters while some do.  If it is true, what difference does it
make?  I vaguely remember that the Nikon lenses do not like sk filters.  Is
this true for the Leica lenses?  I seldom see Leitz sl filters and when I
see for sale, they are significantly cheaper than the UVa.

Thanks,
David Lee