Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Various Leica Stuff
From: "Henry F. Rodner III" <hrodner3@cantv.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:10:35 -0400

I have been a Leica user and semi-collector for 30 years, but due to the
economic difficulties we are facing where I live (Caracas, Venezuela) I'm
forced to sell some of my equipment. I would like to sell the items on the
list below, but have no idea what they are worth. I will be travelling to
the U.S. on Monday December 4th. and will remain in Philadelphia (and New
York) for about a week. I will be glad to take the equipment for your
personal inspection (if you are in the vicinity of NYC, NJ or Philly) and/or
send photos by e-mail. So as I may estimate the expenses of travelling to
the U.S. I would appreciate a rough estimate of the prices I may get (the
grading has been done to LHSA guidelines with qualifiers). Please reply by
personal e-mail (   hrodner3@cantv.net   ) as soon as possible.

1) Leicaflex SL Serial # 1241893 with case, box (w/original Wetzlar
wrapper), IB and Cards. Condition: NEW (this item has never been used or
opened, the camera is still sealed in Wetzlar plastic bag, only made a slit
to remove battery).
2) Leicina Special Serial # 080967 with cap, box, IB and Cards. Condition:
MT (only 4/5 rolls taken).
3) Optivaron 6-66mm Serial # 12255866 with hood, caps, box, IB and Cards.
Condition: MT.
4) Macro-Cinegon Serial # 2526333 with bubble case, box and Cards.
Condition: NEW.
5) Leicina Super RT1 Serial # 077885 with hood, strap, leather case, box, IB
and Cards. Condition: MT-.
6) Leicina Super Serial # 071157 with strap, leather case. Condition: EX+.
7) Leicaflex SL2 (50 Jahre) Serial # 1416513 (321-C) with lens (see below).
Condition: MT- (Viewfinder slightly cloudy, would require CLA, deduct cost
of this service).
8) Summicron-R 2/50mm (Ger.) Serial # 2702973 with hood (12564) w/cap
(14163). Condition: MT.
9) Summilux-R 1.4/50mm Serial # 2953556 with caps, box and Cards. Condition:
EX-.
10) Leica M4-2 Serial # 1505188 with cap, strap, box (w/original Wetzlar
wrapper), IB and Cards. Condition: MT- Has original Leitz Canada Seal on
lens mount (Viewfinder slightly cloudy, would require CLA, deduct cost of
this service).
Note: Cards means that they include UNFILLED warranty cards.

As part payment I would be interested in a trade of one of the following
(used) R8, R6.2 or R7.

Thank You
Henry F. Rodner III
hrodner3@cantv.net