Subject: Re: [Leica] Any one got a Ic Focomat that is 'busted'?
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:02:13 -0500

Once again- slooowly I turn, step by step, I approach the LUG!
I bought a Focomat Ic, in otherwise good condition, but alas, the thing
must've been dropped- it was delivered by OOPS!....
The back bracket that rides up and down the column had a chunk missing, and
the limiting stud is broken off. I was wondering if anyone has a 'parts' Ic
out there that might sell me the bracket. I am not at all sure how long this
one will survive!
Please- answer off- list at:
dpost@triad.rr.com

Many thanks!