Subject: Re: [Leica] HP-5 Plus, now Tri-X curl
From: "Paul Arnold" <osprey@bmt.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:24:45 -0700

Dan --

I'll give the Photo-Fo 1/2 dilution a shot. Hadn't thought of that, though
using the chemical bath I sometimes use to flatten FB papers had occurred to
me.

Actually, by weighting the negatives down to straighten them, the curl is
not a significant printing problem; but that can be a nuisance; it's
sometimes like waiting for a wine to come of age.

The thing that confounds me is that there is no HINT of curling with 120
film -- Kodak (Tri-X, Verichrome & Plus X) or Agfa.

I'm glad this subject came up. Thanks.

- -- Paul Arnold