Subject: [Leica] part 2
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 23:20:07 -0800

I hope Jims complete UV filter post can be in a special easy to find place in
the archives. For me it is the last word on the subject. I happen to agree with
it 100 percent.
People should be able to be addressed to it easily when this issue comes up
every 3 weeks.
If anyone dares a conterpoint. That should be put in too of course.
Although Jims argument is so persuasive i can't see how anyone would argue it.
But I'm sure someone will.
mark rabiner

other basic issues which always come up should also have it's easy to find place
in the archives.
In the FAQ?

Film loading.
The Tele-Elmarit 90 maybe
        I'm forgetting others....
The UV thing is the biggest and most peskily persistant.

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] Re: How to get comfortable with my Leica?)