Subject: Re: [Leica] Zzzzz... OT: Hexar RF focusing
From: "Tony Woo" <tonywoo@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 01:05:02 +0800

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 12:25 AM

> [snip] her
> response is that If I need a Hexar lens to test I should just go out and
> buy it - so there may me a silver lining to this cloud.
>
> Now for the inverse ? Anyone have problems taking Hexar lenses and using
> them on M bodies?

Hi Ernie,

I do not have any problem using Konica's M-Hexanon 50/2 lens on any of my M
bodies; while I have the same problem you've described in your earlier posting
with my Hexar RF body, using *EITHER* Leica M lenses *OR* the Hexanon 50/2
lens.   i.e. The problem stays with my Hexar body only (plus the 4 other bodies
I actually took out from camera shops to the streets in search of infinity :-)
.

Tony