Subject: Re: [Leica] cl repairability
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 14:11:42 -0600

Don Goldberg repaired mine about two years ago (after it had sat in a drawer with
a jammed wind/shutter mechanism for about 10 years - I had other Leicas) and it
works just fine.  He also adjusted it for silver batteries (after consulting with
me on the issue) but that was before I knew about the Wein cells - if I had it to
do over I'd have left the electrics alone.

Cheers,
Kip

Message from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> ([Leica] cl repairability)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] cl repairability)