Subject: [Leica] Re: don't be a smart-ass
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:18:28 -0800

At 03:10 PM 11/19/00 -0800, Douglas Herr wrote:

>A long time ago I might have answered "Duhh!" but an excess of experience
with this sort of response has taught me to behave politely.  I answered in
the affirmative, and the other guy then told me that he works for the city
[of West Sacramento] and could I let him know when the pictures are
developed, since he wants to buy some for the walls of city offices.  He's
the director of the city's Parks and Recreation department.  We exchange
business cards and we part with a handshake.  "Sorry to bother you" he
says.  "No problem" I replied.

>Doug Herr

Beware Doug, when you sell photographs to any "government" agency, they can
do with it what ever they please. Copyright does not effect them. They own
whatever you give them and can scan it, copy it, use it anywhere anytime
without your permission or remuneration to you.

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Paul Arnold" <osprey@bmt.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: don't be a smart-ass)