Subject: Re: [Leica] ......Leicas in movies......
From: "tmlee" <clairetm@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 22:56:25 +0800

Oops..... I saw and bought the German version.........Didn't know it was
available in English.....

My guess is that it won't be as entertaining as the German version.......

Enjoyed it .......

The captain also starred as the rogue Russian General Radik in the opening
scenes of "Air Force One"........

Hey whaddaya know..... "Air Force One" is also by Wolfgang Petersen !!!!!!

Anyone knows who directed "The Eagle has Landed" starring Michael Caine with
Donald Sutherland ? Don't tell me its Herr Wolfgang too ?! Can't seem to
find this movie .... Good movie...... !

Peace
TMLee