Subject: [Leica] week 47 is up ... guns, blood, domestic violence, robberies, & voting!
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:26:31 -0500 (EST)

is is really 47 weeks into the new year? anyway, week 47 of the "put your
leica where your money was" project is up.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad/

if it isn't love, it must be murder.

includes some pictures from my seattle police ride-along. (One of the
calls was to a 7-11 which had just been robbed and when we got there the
clerk pointed to my camera and said "Leica M6! the very BEST! I have a
Canon EOS 1 and aspire to some day own a Leica M6!" -- so there ya go.)

keep pressing that shutter button, it'll come unstuck.

kc

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] week 47 is up ... guns, blood, domestic violence, robberies, & voting!)