Subject: Re: [Leica] ......Leicas in movies......
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 07:31:49 -0800

For those interested in this particular movie it has been re-released in a two
tape version completely re-vamped with digital sound and other enhancements as
well as footage not used in the original film.

If you're submarine or Leica buff, it's worth buying for your tape collection
along with your leica collection.:-)

I'm sure most of us would not want to be the journalist with the Leica trying to
shoot in that environment of "next to nothing light" unless we had a Noctilux!
;-)  Actually,  under those sub conditions I wouldn't want to be the guy using the
Leica no matter what the hell lens was on the camera . :-(

However, it is interesting to watch him trying shoot within the confines of the
submarine.

ted

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] ......Leicas in movies......)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] ......Leicas in movies......)