Subject: [Leica] 35mm lens alignment
From: "John Slorp" <jss@mcad.edu>
Date: 20 Nov 2000 10:17:09 -0600

Hello: I have a 35mm Summicron that aligns askew with my camera body when mounted. The deviance is only about ten degrees but when I see it, it bothers me. Function is perfect.
Please, anyone, comment on whether it is a good idea to send this piece in for adjustment...or should I leave well enough alone and not tempt fate with a two-way journey and the possibility of further problems. Thanks!
John Slorp