Subject: Re: [Leica] ......Leicas in movies......
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:44:58 EST

<< For those interested in this particular movie it has been re-released in a
two
 tape version completely re-vamped with digital sound and other enhancements
as
 well as footage not used in the original film.

 If you're submarine or Leica buff, it's worth buying for your tape collection
 along with your leica collection.:-)

 I'm sure most of us would not want to be the journalist with the Leica
trying to
 shoot in that environment of "next to nothing light" unless we had a
Noctilux!
 ;-)  Actually,  under those sub conditions I wouldn't want to be the guy
using the
 Leica no matter what the hell lens was on the camera . :-(

 However, it is interesting to watch him trying shoot within the confines of
the
 submarine.

 ted

In a submarine , I'd definitly bring along my 15 mm Heliar and a box of Tmax
3200 .
By the way , does anyone know a place in Germany where to visit an old sub
like the one in the movie ?
Thanks
Jo GOODTIMES , France

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] ......Leicas in movies......)