Subject: [Leica] ReFP-4+ & Plus X pushed one stop
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:36:02 -0500

on 11/20/00 10:31 AM,Nathan Wajsman
 wrote:

>  when I need a speed of around ISO 200.   I will probably use
>> either Plus-X or more likely FP-4Plus.

I have no experience pushing FP-4+, but IMHO Plus X @ E.I. 250 in D-76
1:1 (30% increase from the time listed in the Massive Dev. Chart) is
virtually identical to the normal 125 speed-I routinely use it that way.
It works well @ 500 also--I seldom bother with Tri X. I've recently
switched from D-76 to D-23. I haven't tried pushing Plus X in straight
D-23 yet, but I'd guess it will also work well.

Bob Marvin

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] ReFP-4+ & Plus X pushed one stop)