Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Hexar RF focusing
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 19:42:19 +0800

FWIW my Hexar RF is spot on - after going astray twice and being fixed
twice. I have had worse experiences with some Leica Ms. I have also heard
that Leica Rs have their share of mis-aligned focussing systems though mine
are fine.

The Hexar works fine even with my Noctilux, 135, 75/1.4 etc.

The 50 Hexanon is a great lens: fully up to Leica standards IMHO though the
40.5 filter size is inconvenient.

The Hexar RF is now my most used rangefinder camera and after a couple of
hundred rolls of film I feel it is proving itself nicely.

Bests

Adrian

- --
Adrian Bradshaw