Subject: Re: [Leica] ......Leicas in movies......
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:50:31 -0500

And after all the bragging by Larry King- I want a pair of Zeiss eyeglasses,
too!
MAybe my eyes'll be able to tell the difference between Nikron, and Leica
binocs!
(Only joking- I don't use them enough to really be able to get to see the
difference except the Leica binocs don't make my eyes as tired....)
Dan ( The only birds I watch now are the ones that poot on my van....) Post