Subject: Re: [Leica] rapidgrip, now rapidwinder
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:19:40 -0700

Rob,

Are you a "left eye" shooter? As a "right eye" shooter, I have always felt
that it would be more difficult to do a series of follow focus shots if you
had to wind with your left hand as well as focus but, I have never actually
tried the rapidwinder, and would love to hear your comments on it. Most of
the users seem to be "left eye" shooters* where I can see that it would be a
godsend.

John Collier

*My apologies to those who are not, I would love to hear comments from you
as well.