Subject: Re: [Leica] B.D.'s kids
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:50:53 -0500

Thanks very much, Bill - Tri-X at 800, but then, believe it or not, they're
processed at a goofy little 60 minute lab that also happens to do B&W....in
a machine, with Illfotec!;-)...I have NO control what so ever over the
developing, but, somehow, it works out - they even give me good negs when I
rate the Tri-X at 1600....go figure.

B. D.