Subject: [Leica] Re: What's right at Leitz NJ
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 04:38:54 -0800 (PST)

Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I called up monday morning for some parts. What I got was a recording
> from the parts department saying there would be no one there until
the
> 27th. Meanwhile I'm trying to decide if a wrecked camera is worth
> buying but I can't close the deal because I don't know how much the
> parts will cost.

I don't understand the problem.  If anything, it makes me respect the
NJ office more.  Pay attention to how a company treats its employees.
They're the ones that are dealing with customers.  If a company will
mistreat its employees, it will do the same to its customers without
hesitation.

Maybe one guy was supposed to be in parts for this week to cover for
the others, and he had some emergency pop up.  It's a holiday week.
Don't expect instant service.  Don't plan on everybody else's holiday
schedule revolving around yours.

Pass on the camera, and pass the turkey.  Enjoy!  :)