Subject: Re: [Leica] why is there no Apo summicron 90 chromed version?
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:24:22 -0500

I think only Leica can really answer this but based on the past it appears
that Leica brings out the black version first and then waits till the market
has absorbed its initial release before bringing out a chrome version.  Some
lenses never have been available in Chrome.

Steve

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] why is there no Apo summicron 90 chromed version?)
Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] why is there no Apo summicron 90 chromed version?)