Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: What's wrong at Leitz NJ
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 14:07:02 -0700

But which part B.D.? The shutter link rod or the release link? If you do not
know the parts, you could easily quote on the wrong piece. Would Javier be
happy to discover that he needed a $200 part when he was quoted $50? I am
sure Leica does not allow non-parts people to "help" for just this reason.

If I had a dollar for every wrong part I have received after carefully
explaining exactly what I need.... Good parts people are rare and deserve
good treatment.

Happy Thanksgiving!

John Collier